Thursday, August 25, 2005

Bustin' Fondue Fo' Noah, Fo' Shizzle

Inspired by Lis' recent post about her discovery of "Gizoogle," www.gizoogle.com, which translates web pages into gangsta-speak, I decided to try it on one of my earlier posts to see how ludicrous it would turn out. Voila:

Mr. Tart n I recently joined some niggaz friznom grad schoo` fo` a fondue baller. Its just anotha homocide....Our fearless hosts, completely undaunted by tha prospect of bustin' fondue fo` tha first time ta a French teacha, decided ta experiment a bit ta avoid tizzle whole meat-dipped-in-boil'n-oil thing fo` tha main course. Katie found a recipe fo` grilled steak brushed wit pesto dipped into a bizzy cheese cream sauce (which mizzy Mr. Tiznart a very stoked mizzan) n shit.

We all loved all of it. The biggest fiznan, though, was perhaps two-year-old Noah, who delighted in tha fruit n chocolate. We thought it dangerous ta give him a fondue fizzork, see'n as he doesn't yet have tha manual dexterity fo` sum-m sum-m so long n pointy, so Katie jizzust put tha pre-dipped food on his plate so you betta run and grab yo glock.

Isn't that sum-m sum-m?

2 Comments:

Blogger lis said...

I'm going to start translating everything at Gizoogle. Really, this stuff does me in.

Yesterday in my class we talked about the Snoop Doog/ Lee Iacocca commercial at length. And I told my students about this website (which I found while I was looking for the commercial). One kid asked me at the end of the class if I was a big Snoop Dogg fan. Ha! I guess I should watch what I use as a discussion topic.

6:25 AM  
Blogger Sarah @ Baby Bilingual said...

Maybe college students these days would be more impressed by us if we professed to be big Snoop Dogg fans!

I fed our wedding website into Gizoogle and giggled for a very long time at the results.

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home