Saturday, September 24, 2005

mmmm, chocolate

You must check out the Scharffen Berger website. I agree with them that they do make America's finest dark chocolate.

I had recommended SB's cacao nibs to a friend (which, by the way, are fabulous. nutty bits of unprocessed chocolate that are great in baking--I've used them in place of nuts in quick breads and as part of pecan pie filling)so he looked up their website. We stared at it for nearly a 1/2 hour and I was on the verge of drooling. I think I should make this page my default for Explorer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa B. said...

I used this chocolate for my first foray into dipping. They weren't elegant because I was a novice, but it was damn good chocolate. I'm thinking I may need my own (extra) bitter t-shirt.

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home