Thursday, September 11, 2008

It's like they've been waiting for me. . .



Look! A bakery called 3 Tarts. In my neighborhood. It's fate, I tell you.

We went there yesterday and had little pecan tarts. They were delicious. Buttery creamy filling with a touch of lemon. None of that syrupy cloying filling of the bad pecan tart. They also have pretty cakes and cookies that look pretty good. They don't have a place to sit down which is lame, especially since they have plenty of room for a few chairs and some cafe tables. Instead they have a sad and too large display of quick breads. I love quick bread, don't get me wrong, but I need a place to sit and devour my tasty tarts. We solved the problem by going across the street to another bakery, buying some bread, and sitting on their patio.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Were they authentic Canadian butter tarts?

11:56 AM  
Blogger lis said...

i don't really know what authentic canadian butter tarts are, but they were good.

12:08 PM  
Blogger Judy said...

Is this in Ottawa? There is a bakery here by the same name.

5:07 AM  
Blogger lis said...

yep, it's in ottawa. we just moved here a couple of months ago. you're in ottawa?

12:58 PM  
Blogger Judy's Nutrition said...

I sure am!

11:36 AM  
Blogger Judy's Nutrition said...

Whoops, I am the same Judy in Ottawa.

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home