Tuesday, December 09, 2008
- The Amateur Gourmet
- Chocolate and Zucchini
- Never Trust a Skinny Chef
- Cuisine Quotidienne
- The Ethicurean
- I Heart Farms
- Judy's Pages
More Foodie Sites
- Growers and Grocers
- Slow Food USA
- Slow Food Utah
- spilt honey and fried frogs
Blogs that Prove We're Not Always Thinking About Food
What we're reading now
- The Year of Magical Thinking, Joan Didion
- The Perfectionist: Life and Death in Haute Cuisine, Rudolph Chelminski
- Deep Economy, Bill McKibben
- Animal, Vegetable, Miracle, Barbara Kingsolver
- Women Who Eat, Leslie Miller, ed.
Music we're cooking to
- Places, Georgie James
- Kala, M.I.A.
- The Stage Names, Okkervil River
- Costello Music, The Fratellis
- "Making Pies," Patty Griffin
- The Reminder, Feist
- It's like they've been waiting for me. . .
- dinner at Citronelle
- oat-apricot bars (and a great springtime cocktail)...
- just in case you're sick of winter
- reverse-engineering a lebanese dish
- I've managed to parlay my presidential politics ob...
- off-topic post: the hokey pokey baby
- surviving the winter
- happy new year, southern style
- candy for Christmas