Friday, February 17, 2006

chocolate macadamia macaroons

Mad props to the Amateur Gourmet for calling attention to a fabulous Epicurious recipe (and appropriating one of my favorite Beatles songs to do it).

I made these yesterday and took them to work. A horde of hungry editors devoured them and ordered me to bake more often. Then, because I only got one out of the whole batch, I made more that night when I got home. This is a recipe you really should double, because they're almost too good to give away.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I think I'll go have a macaroon and listen to the White Album.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah @ Baby Bilingual said...

My mother-in-law is interested in trying these but couldn't locate the recipe on epicurious--could you share the link?

10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These really are the best cookies Tara has ever made (and that's saying something). They're the type of cookies that are so good you can't eat more than two at once, because you'll get deliciousness overload.

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home